Set up an employer on DAS – request
If the employer is new to the apprenticeship service, you can set up an employer account and invite them to it. Make sure you have the employer’s permission before you set up their account.
How it works
- Get permission from the employer to set up their new account.
- Complete the form below and submit it to the College.
- Enter the organisation’s name, also the employer’s full name and email address (the ESFA will send a unique link to the employer’s email address, to confirm the account).
- The employer needs to select the link and continue setting up their account. They can then set the permissions for the College to administer their apprentices – make sure the employer knows it will be listed as the College!
- We will confirm with you when the account is active.
The employer must select the unique link in the email we send them to see the invite.
Note that we do not store the details in the form below – they are deleted once submitted!